Monday, July 15, 2013
There is a girl named Leila Ysobel Flores from Grade 7-Nitrogen whom I really admired. She is my former schoolmate in Maragondon Parochial School so we already know each other. The reason why I admired her a lot is because of her angelic voice. She sang a song in the ICT day entitled Titanium at the talent portion. She has a talent in drawing. While I passed by at the Fluorine section, I saw a poster of a parish church and I was amazed when I looked at the owner's name, it was her. She is also beautiful, rich and kind. She has everything that the boys wanted to a PERFECT GIRL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

nice story.. :D :3
ReplyDeletewell done:))
ReplyDeleteNice use of words yes she is beautiful,yes she has an angelic voice, yes she is the one that every boy can dream of, yes she is kind.
ReplyDeleteBut Nobody knows her all her heart and you can't determine her and no body is perfect. But yes she may be the prefect ANGEL for a boy but only faith will decide.
But over all try to make an introduction and every thing that is needed for the readers will know more about her.
-Paolo Pagtakhan
I agree with Paolo. :)
DeleteI second the motion
DeleteI third the motion. CASE CLOSED
DeleteNice work :))
ReplyDeleteNice description.. Good work.. :)
ReplyDeleteA very very good work! Nice one!
ReplyDeleteI like how you describe her ^____^ Nice work :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Paolo.
ReplyDelete